Miniluft CP valves are automatic, float-operated air vent valves whose function is removing air and gases from heating or cooling systems.
Their small size makes them ideal for applications in various types of manifolds to be installed in distribution kits housed in containment boxes.
Despite their small size, they are very effective in removing air during both loading and emptying, and have a high venting capacity keeping the various system areas in which they are installed free of air.
By removing air from the system, unnecessary breakdowns and malfunctions can be reduced, helping to:
- Increase heating and cooling efficiency
- Reduce the formation of corrosion in all points of the system
- Reduce extraordinary maintenance work
- Reduce the effects causing system noise
- Lower the cost of system management
Miniluft CP valves are used in areas where the formation of air bubbles is likely; they are particularly suitable for direct mounting on manifolds as well as in horizontal pillars (horizontal risers).