THERMA V uses 75% of natural energy absorbed from outside air and the rest of 25% comes from electricity. THERMA V significantly reduces CO2 emission compared to oil or gas boilers.
Monobloc is a fully packaged piece of equipment, where the indoor and outdoor units are combined as one module. Therefore, there is no need for refrigerant piping work since Monobloc unit located outside is connected only to water piping. Further, hydronic components such as plate heat exchanger, expansion tank and water pump are included in the package. LG’s THERMA V R32 Monobloc is designed to guarantee incomparable customer values including unbeatable energy efficiency, the ultimate in convenience, and easy controls by applying the advanced technologies. As it applies the low Global Warming Potential (GWP) R32 refrigerant and LG’s exclusive R1 compressor to help it provide the powerful and high efficient heating. Furthermore, Thanks to a Wi-Fi modem and LG’s smartphone app, LG ThinQ, users can monitor and remotely control compatible LG products, and access the vast majority of functions.
• High energy efficiency (SCOP4.45 / A+++)
• Excellent performance at low ambient temperature (100% @ -7°C) • Wide operation range (Ambient : -25 ~ 35°C / Water side : 15 ~ 65°C)
• R32 Refrigerant with low GWP
• R1 Scroll compressor
• Corrosion resistance black fin
• LG ThinQ • KEYMARK / EHPA certification / MCS / Eurovent certification