Maincor MLC Pipes are available pre-insulated in a soft polyethylene (PE) foam insulating tube, coated in a protective membrane that is factory fitted, ready for installation.
The PE foam insulation has a highly elastic, closed-cell structure with a vapour barrier that enables the insulation to maintain a high level of efficiency. The tear resistant outer
layer effectively protects the insulation, ensuring reduced heat levels of energy loss are maintained. Maincor Pre-insulated MLC Pipes are designed for internal use only.
• Material: Polyethylene soft foam
• Highly elastic, closed-cell material
• Robust, extremely durable protective film
• Optimal dimensional stability
• Excellent insulation properties
• Protection against condensation and corrosion
• Environmentally friendly – HCFC & HFC free
• Professional, high quality finish
• Insulation: 9mm
<div style=”background: #dddddd;width: 300px;border: 1px solid #gray;padding: 9px”><a style=”text-decoration: none;color: gray” href=”https://underfloorheatingshop.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Maincor-Pre-insulated.pdf” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”><img style=”width: 30px;padding-right: 10px” src=”https://underfloorheatingshop.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/download.png” />Brochure Download</a></div>